Most publications about the project are written in Dutch and can be seen here.
- In April 2018, scientific results from Kraansvlak long term ecological study published in Mammal Research 'Comparing the impact of a grazing regime with European bison versus one with free-ranging cattle on coastal dune vegetation in the Netherlands'.
- The European Journal of Wildlife Research published a scientific study performed at Kraansvlak in March 2018: 'How can leadership processes in European bison be used to improve the management of free-roaming herds'
- European bison - recreant interactions in two Dutch nature reserves: Kraansvlak and Maashorst. De Levende Natuur, nummer 5, 2017. English summary.
- Yvonne Kemp from ARK Nature wrote a blog on the website of Rewilding Europe celebrating the 10th anniversy of the bison project in Kraansvlak.
- In December 2017, scientific journal Restoration Ecology published our study 'Rewilding Europe’s large grazer community: how functionally diverse are the diets of European bison, cattle, and horses?'
- ARK Nature illustrator Jeroen Helmer made a beautiful poster highlighting the European bison as a keystone species.
- In November 2015, the article 'Bison-back in business' written by project coordinator Yvonne Kemp, and illustrated with beautiful images from renown nature photographer Jasper Doest, was published in Geographical.
- The poster 'Opening borders for largest European land animal' has been displayed at the World Wilderness Congress in Salamanca, Spain in October 2013.
- The document 'Landscape and vegetation of the Kraansvlak dunes in 2006' gives an impression of the Kraansvlak area before European bison arrived.
The wisent a keystone species